Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Lord, I apologize

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lord, I apologize

    for wasting 2 hours of my life watching MSNBC. Olberman and the the stupid chick who followed are absolutely pitiful. It's no wonder the dems want the the fairness doctrine. Hollow, meaninigless...journalism at its worse. If dumbassedness was a crime, Olberman would be sentenced to death. What an absolutely sorid display of journalism. Of course, they're dealing with Blogojevich - what a hero he must be to the liberal minions!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lord, I apologize

    No worse then O'reilly and those fools.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lord, I apologize

    Much worse, little friend. But then, I can't argue with one who knows all like you do...you are the omniscient one afterall.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lord, I apologize

    Sure, Bill is much better [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lord, I apologize

    Never included Bill in my post. You seem to be the one who is screwed up by him. You need to learn to either a. keep posts on topic, or b. refrain from expressing your opinion. But I realize you don't possess the intelligence or propensity for either, so keep jabbing away.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lord, I apologize

    Refrain from expressing my opinion? Whats the purpose of a forum then? MSNBC is left-leaning, big surprise. My opinion was that he or Maddow is no worse then Bill, you're not a dem/lib so no one would expect you to enjoy or like one bit what they have to say. But seems like something has apparently pissed you off tonight or something, so I'll go to save the trouble from more shots.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lord, I apologize

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Never included Bill in my post. You seem to be the one who is screwed up by him. You need to learn to either a. keep posts on topic, or b. refrain from expressing your opinion. But I realize you don't possess the intelligence or propensity for either, so keep jabbing away. </div></div>

    Wonder boy doesn't have opinions. He has the only possible correct answer to any subject and should not be expected to express intelligence. I am surprised the Kenya Kid hasn't already included him in his administration. He obviously hasn't heard of him yet [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  8. #8
    Inactive Member simple man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2008
    Posts
    1,001
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lord, I apologize

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">for wasting 2 hours of my life watching MSNBC. Olberman and the the stupid chick who followed are absolutely pitiful. It's no wonder the dems want the the fairness doctrine. Hollow, meaninigless...journalism at its worse. If dumbassedness was a crime, Olberman would be sentenced to death. What an absolutely sorid display of journalism. Of course, they're dealing with Blogojevich - what a hero he must be to the liberal minions! </div></div>

    Talking heads...I'm really surprised you made it 2 WHOLE hours. And didn't this thread take the downward turn quickly?
    We'll keep the lights on for you.
    Spuds

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •